- The program KANK has not been built as per proper Functionality Design Specification (script).
- The director should have first created a proper Design Document (screenplay) and then begun the actual coding.
- AmitabhBachchan is a powerful class with a number of methods and functions but it has not been effectively used.
- AbhishekBachchan, a derived class of AmitabhBachchan, inherits all the attributes and properties of its parent class.
- ShahRukhKhan and RaniMukherjee are emotionally overloaded and go into an infinite weeping loop every 60 milliseconds.
- The methods such as Songs() and Cinematography() have been properly executed and produce fantastic results.
- PreityZinta is an abstract class, which looks pretty but actually does nothing.
- Functions like ArjunRampal, JA, and KD pass NULL values and are redundant.
- The program takes an unbearably long time to terminate… about 3 hours and 20 minutes.
- Overall, the package is not worth purchasing. You may opt for pirated copies, though.
Sunday, August 13, 2006
[Movie] KANK: IT-style Review
On 2006-08-12, Saturday, we watched “KKKabhi Alvida Na KKKehna”, a movie directed by KKKaran Johar and starring SRK, RM, AB, Jr AB, PZ, KD, JA, AR, etc etc, ad infinitum. Here, I have written a review using typical IT jargon. Hope you will enjoy it.